You can now search for Performance tests, multi-tests and reports by other attributes than just a test name. For example, you can search all test runs from last month that failed or test runs by 'User1' between 10/11/2017 - 09/01/2018.
Customize the fields displayed in the results to make it easier to focus on the data you are interested in. Export the results to CSV so that you can share it and further work with the data outside the scope of BlazeMeter.
To view the advanced search options, navigate to the Performance tab and click More search options in the search bar.
You can search by the following attributes and their combinations (the relation is AND):
- Cloud Provider
- Create Date
- Created By
- Number of Engines
- Run Date
- Update Date
How to Use Advanced Search
Follow these steps:
- Log in to BlazeMeter and navigate to the Performance tab.
- In the Search bar, click More search options.
Tip: You can also navigate to Advanced search from the Tests and the Reports drop-down lists.
- The Add Filter drop-down list shows available attributes for filtering.
- Check the boxes for each attribute that you want to use.
Note: Next to each filter name, you can see if the filter applies to tests, multi-tests, or reports.
A new drop-down list shows for each filter you chose.
- Expand the drop-down to make your selection.
Select the Create date range:
Select one or more Cloud Providers from the available options:
Select one or more available locations:
By default, the results show the following columns:
Tests, Multi-Tests - Name, Type, Project, Locations, Users, Created By, Create date, Update date.
Reports - Name, Type, Project, Locations, Users, Executed by, Execution date.
Note: You can see reports that are currently running - they have a Stop Test sign next to them.
- To edit columns, click the Edit Columns button in the top right corner.
- (Optional) Click the test (or multi-test or report) name to navigate to that particular test (or multi-test or report).
You will be taken to the test detail page.
- (Optional) You can run a test, a multi-test, or re-run a report from the search results. Hover over the test and in the Actions column, click Run Test or Stop Test.
- The order of filters on the screen matches the order in which the filters were selected.
- Textual searches are not case sensitive.
- By default, results are sorted by Update date for tests and Execution date for reports, both descending and with latest results at the top. To sort by any of the columns displayed, click he column header.
- Your search preferences (selected filters, columns, sorting) are saved in the browser for future use.